Key Personnel Past Performance
Key personnel bring more than a combined 75 years of high-level, multi-agency, international experience.
- NSWC Crane –Established technical reach back capabilities for Airborne Electronic Warfare organization
- PMS 408 –Established Joint CREW Training IPT with Navy when Navy was made executive agent for CREW systems
- PMS 408 –Stood-up the Legacy and Fielded CREW section and transitioned in/out programs based on their position in the life cycle
- CREW Program Office –Served as Director, Training Center of Excellence
- Provided management support to PMS 408, International CREW program
- Over 30 years’ expertise in DoD training strategy, analysis, design, development and expertise for various systems.
- PEO IEWS/ PM CREW –Operated as TRADOC Capabilities Manger for Ground Sensors training
- PEO IEWS / PM CREW –Established standard within PM for SCORM compliant training and S1000D based Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETM)
- PEO IEWS / PM Radars –Established blended learning environment
- CECOM –Supported the conversion of 5,000 technical manuals from PDF to 2361 XML standard
- TACOM –Transitioned all small-arms Logistics Product Data from MIL-STD-1388-2B and 1552 format into LMD using powerLOG-J
- CECOM / ARAT –Established support process for all electronic warfare systems supported throughout CECOM
- JIEDDO–Test and Evaluation PM and Senior Systems Analyst supporting the Joint Improvised Explosive Device (IED) Defeat Test Board (JTB)
- FBI–Managed on-site instructional design team for the Continuing Education and Professional Development Unit (CEPDU) of the Counterterrorism Division (CTD)
- USDA –Implemented the Enterprise Content Management System; designed, developed and implemented web Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) solution
- Federal Acquisition Institute (FAI) –Provided overall program management and training support to the Federal Acquisition Institute, working closely with the Office of Federal Procurement Policy (OFPP) and the Defense Acquisition University to provide educational and training opportunities to the Federal acquisition workforce.
- NATO –Certified Logistics evaluator for Allied Air Forces Central Europe (AAFCE) supporting Patriot, HAWK and NIKE Air Defense systems
- PM ATC –Authored the Materiel Fielding Plan (MFP) for PM Air Traffic Control (PM-ATC) Mobile Tower System (MOTS) and served as lead of the Materiel Fielding Team (MFT)
- PM ATC –Developed full Training Support Package (TSP) for AN/MSQ–135A MOTS. Provided on-site support for NET training event. TSP was accepted into TDC with no additional revisions necessary.
- Over 17 years of CIED and explosive mitigation in the OIF/OEF and CONUS Operational Environment including new equipment Test & Evaluation