DEFTEC, an Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB), was founded on and is continuously inspired by the critical missions that save Warfighters’ lives. Our goal is to support mission readiness by providing rapid and tailored solutions to better enable our country’s security while responding to evolving threats.
Our company was founded on, and is continuously inspired by, the critical missions that save Warfighters’ lives. DEFTEC’s goal is to always support mission readiness by providing up-the-stream solutions to the Warfighters to better enable them to respond to evolving threats.
DEFTEC’s focus areas include
- Countering improvised threats
- Facilitating rapid acquisition
- Supporting life cycle logistics management
- Conducting developmental test and evaluation
- Developing and delivering training and technical documentation